[drbd-mc] Adding a drbd resource to the cluster

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Sat Mar 6 09:11:20 CET 2010

On Fri, March 5, 2010 9:40 pm, David Davies wrote:

> I get a flash of OH MY GOD then entering settings and choosing
> MetalLookAndFeel
> The gui changes skin
> I then get a popup java error which i cant seem to reproduce

Yes, some of the elements didn't convert their look-and-feel and it caused
the error, but this is not a problem, since you are not supposed to change
it on the fly. For the next release I simply force the metal look-and-feel
even on mac users. I know why they may not like it, but for now there is
no choice.

> I am then able to add the filesystem type correctly -- great thanks
> I figured I would save the settings for the future but I get an error

You wouldn't be able to save the look-and-feel, but are you saying that
you are unable to save at all? The DRBD-MC just gets the home dir with
System.getProperty("user.home") and saves there. It works on Linux and
Windows. Can you check if you have drbd-gui.drbdg file in your home
directory?

Thanks,

Rasto

--