[drbd-mc] Adding a drbd resource to the cluster

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri Mar 5 19:32:47 CET 2010

On Fri, March 5, 2010 6:27 pm, David Davies wrote:

> I am using DMC-0.6.1,jar on mac osx 10.6.2 to build a 2 node cluster with
> drbd replicating 2 resources.

I've had already some reports, that it doesn't work on Mac as it should or
not at all. Unfortunately I don't have any Mac to test at the moment.

> block device i set to drbd:cluster_metadata mount point i type in the
> mount point on my drive   /cluster_metadata   (this exists and is not
> mount on both nodes) Then I click filesystem type and it errors out with
> the following popup
>
> Any Ideas ??

It looks like this is a problem only on Mac. Looking at the stacktrace,
can you try the following for me?

After you start the DRBD-MC, click and write "godmode" to the black
terminal area. You'll not see any characters there, but it will unlock
some menus, if you'll not make any typo. Up, next to the "Session" menu, a
new menu "Settings" with "Look and Feel" submenu will appear. Select a
"MetalLookAndFeel" there. If this helps or the Metal look and feel is not
there, please let me know.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc