[drbd-mc] MC 0.6.1, Interfaces show up multiple times

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Tue Mar 2 16:13:46 CET 2010

On Tue, March 2, 2010 1:34 pm, Michael Schwartzkopff wrote:

> I have two real interfaces and created a bond from these. MC shows me the
> IP
> address of the a thrid interface on the interfaces eth2 and eth3.
>
> On eth0 there is a bridge configured. The Ip of that bridge shows up on
> eth0, eth2 and eth3.
>
> So in Networks->(...) I have the same IP address showing up 4 times.

Yes, luckily networks submenu has only informational purpose, so this is
not critical. I am planning to fix it, thanks for reporting it. If you see
it somewhere where it would effect functionality please report it.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD-MC http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/