[drbd-mc] DRBD Management Console 0.6.0

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Mar 1 11:20:13 CET 2010

Am Sunday 28 February 2010 schrieb Rasto Levrinc:
> Hi,
>
> This is the next DRBD-MC beta release 0.6.0. DRBD-MC is a Java GUI that
> helps to configure DRBD/Pacemaker/Corosync/Openais/Heartbeat clusters. It
> is compatible with Heartbeat 2.1.3 to the latest and greatest Pacemaker
> with both communication stacks and DRBD 8.

I've just discovered a not critical but quite annoying bug in 0.6.0 release,
where internal guiid would be saved in cib. This is not a problem for the
cluster, but if you use crm shell as well, it would complain loudly about
this parameter. You can simply remove the "guiid" paramater in crm shell
every time you save the configuration, only to get it back in DRBD-MC.

In order not to be annoying for very long I've just released DRBD-MC 0.6.1
with just that bug fixed.

Rasto Levrinc

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc