[drbd-mc] DMC0.7.3 eternally waiting for cluster status...

Schöppel Marcus m.schoeppel at ghp.de
Tue Jun 15 09:57:40 CEST 2010

Hi all,

for testing purposes I created a 2-Node-Active-Passive-Cluster

according to the Pacemaker-Clusters from Scratch-manual.

When I connect the nodes DRBD is shown and updated correctly

and likewise the already configured clusterservices

(IP, Apache, Filesystem etc), colocations and orders

but the nodes are marked as "offline" and "waiting for cluster status..."

and the services have "no info available".

Every 10s or so DMC flashes and shows the correct values

for a very short time.

Is this a bug (changes in Pacemaker-version?) or do I have to change a

certain value (timing maybe) in my config?

Under Cluster Hosts DMC says: Pacemaker 1.0.8 (not running)

which is definitely not correct.

Configuration on both nodes:

Debian squeeze (in VirtualBox VMs)

Corosync 1.2.1 (shown as running in DMC)

Pacemaker 1.0.8

DRBD 8.3.7 (shown as running in DMC)