[drbd-mc] long connecting to existing cluster under linux

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Sun Jul 25 20:33:08 CEST 2010

On Sun, July 25, 2010 11:20 am, Arkadiusz Bieniak wrote:
> Anyone faced such problem?
> Sometimes it's much faster to just erase written conf and set up as new
> hosts (and then DRBD-MC discovers that there's DRBD sync running)

Does it happen with the latest 0.7.7 version?

After version 0.7.2, the SSH library was upgraded, so this may cause
problems. Can you try it with 0.7.2 version and tell me if it makes any
difference?

> Under Windows and Mac I haven't such problem.

Are you by any chance start the DRBD MC on the server and use X forwarding?

Or the most likely: do you use SUN Java? With OpenJDK it still does not
work very well.

Thanks,

Rasto

--