[drbd-mc] NullPointerException in certain cluster configurations

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Feb 11 17:14:53 CET 2010

On Thu, February 11, 2010 3:41 pm, Peter Luciak wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a resource group ("fs"), which is colocated and ordered with 2
> DRBD resources ("drbd_data" and "drbd_app").
>

> When I add another group "apps", which is also colocated with those 2
> DRBD resources, and colocated & ordered with "fs", the MC freezes with
> this exception:

Yep, there is a bug and DRBD-MC ends up in an endless cycle. Thanks for
reporting it. However...

> Here are the colocation & order rules:

> colocation apps_on_drbd_app inf: apps ms_drbd_app:Master
> colocation apps_on_drbd_data inf: apps ms_drbd_data:Master colocation

Do you actually need this two colocation rules? "apps" are already
colocated through the colocation with "fs" group. Without these two
colocations the DRBD-MC would work, not that I don't have to fix my bug.
:)

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc