[drbd-mc] drbd-mc-0.5.1 could not find disk

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Feb 4 19:02:30 CET 2010

On Thu, February 4, 2010 12:39 pm, Matthias Albert wrote:

> [...]

The real problem here is that it does not see the /dev/mapper/... devices.
I'm pretty sure I've fixed that once. :) I'm afraid that with your patch
the DRBD-MC will not work properly.

You can try to define the lvm devices as /dev/drbdlvm1/lvovz1 in the
drbd.conf, till I'll fix that.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc