[drbd-mc] not all resources detected in dmc

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Fri Dec 31 15:47:53 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 15:37 +0100, Rasto Levrinc wrote:
> Well, you shouldn't mount /dev/datenvg/exchange etc. but /dev/drbdX
> devices.

Hi Rasto,

Hm. It's not in my fstab, i don't have an entry for that in my fstab on
both nodes as I am planning to let the cluster mount theses devices. I
have manually mounted the drbX devices on the first node, with mount
this is the ouput on node 1:

[...]
/dev/drbd2 on /mnt/vm/exchange type ext4 (rw)
/dev/drbd1 on /mnt/vm/exchange03 type ext4 (rw)

Cheers
Peter

--
Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,
der wird am Ende beides verlieren.