[drbd-mc] not all resources detected in dmc

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Fri Dec 31 04:27:21 CET 2010

Hi all,

I still have issues with my resources on debian squeeze with dmc.
There are two resources (lvm) configured on my system, but dmc detects
just one of them. I have also tried to add the missing resource to the
dmc generated /etc/drbd.conf, but it didn't work. the second resource is
not detected under "Block devices", but drbd itself is working without
issues:

m:res         cs         ro                 ds                 p
1:res-exch03  Connected  Primary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C
2:res-exch10  Connected  Primary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C

These are my resource-configs:
http://debian.pastebin.com/01C1m4EC

and a screenshot of dmc's drbd-entry is posted here:
http://derp.co.uk/ab3e2.info

Anybody can give me a hint how to get the second resource into dmc ?

In the beginning I've also had a test-resource (drbd0) which I have
deleted after a while. Can this be an issue and I should rename the
existing two resources to drbd0 and drbd1 ? drbd0 was the test-resource
which is removed now...

Thanks
Peter