[drbd-mc] Proxy and DRBD MC

Rastislav Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Wed Dec 1 16:08:50 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 06:20:41AM +0100, König, Alexander wrote:
> Hi Rasto,
>
> I used the Console (0.8.4) with windows 7 and it will works great!
>

> But the "Check for upgrade" fails when using a proxy server. I tried
> several proxy-settings  for Java (automatic configuration, manual
> configuration, etc.) without luck. Though it works for most other
> applications.

Hi Alex,

I've found that you could do something like that:

java.exe -Dhttp.proxyHost=myproxy.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -jar DMC-0.8.4.jar

alternatively you can use the java webstart option on www.drbd.org website,
that opens the latest version automatically.

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: DRBD MC http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/