[drbd-mc] DRBD MC / Pacemaker GUI 0.7.1

For@ll forall at stalowka.info
Thu Apr 1 10:50:25 CEST 2010

W dniu 30.03.2010 21:51, Rasto Levrinc pisze:
> Hi,
>
> This is the next DRBD MC beta release 0.7.1. DRBD MC, that is also a
> Pacemaker GUI, is a Java application that helps to configure
> DRBD/Pacemaker/Corosync/Heartbeat clusters. It is compatible with Heartbeat
> 2.1.3 to the Pacemaker 1.0.8 with both available communication layers and
> DRBD 8.
>
> In this release rather an obscure bug was fixed, where a clone-max resource
> default would be set to 2, while changing one of the other global options
> the first 20 seconds after starting the DRBD MC. It would be quite harmless,
> if setting this default parameter would not prevent IPaddr2 resource agent
> to work unless it is a clone. In my opinion it makes this default option
> useless and it should be fixed in Pacemaker, but anyway it shouldn't be set
> by GUI by mistake.
>
> Here is the changelog:
> VM disk views were added.
> Start, shutdown, destroy, suspend, resume VM actions were implemented.
> New icons were added.
> Skip button in cluster connect dialog was added.
> failure-timeout was changed to time field.
> One host cluster is possible now.
> Editing of global DRBD config was fixed.
>
> You can get DRBD MC here:
>
> http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/
> http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/DMC-0.7.1.jar
> http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/drbd-mc-0.7.1.tar.gz
>
> You can start it with help of Java Web-Start or you can download it and
> start it with "java -Xmx512m -jar DMC-0.7.1.jar" command. Make sure you use
> the Java from SUN. The openjdk seems to work fine for some time now, but it
> still runs DRBD MC much slower than the original Java.
>
> Rasto Levrinc

Hi,

I have some error if I try configure cluster with debian lenny using gui
0.7.1

AppError.Text
release: 0.7.1

unresolved resource: Command: '/usr/sbin/update-rc.d heartbeat
remove;;;/usr/sbin/update-rc.d corosync start 75 2 3 4 5 . stop 05 0 1 6
. ;;;/etc/init.d/corosync start' on host cluster1 / drbd1
returned exit code 1
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/heartbeat exists during rc.d purge (use -f to
force)

java.lang.Throwable
    at drbd.utilities.Tools.appError(Tools.java:604)
    at drbd.utilities.Tools.appError(Tools.java:542)
    at drbd.utilities.Tools.getString(Tools.java:971)
    at drbd.utilities.Tools.warning(Tools.java:338)
    at drbd.utilities.Tools.sshError(Tools.java:393)
    at drbd.utilities.Tools$3.doneError(Tools.java:439)
    at drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.exec(SSH.java:682)
    at drbd.utilities.SSH$ExecCommandThread.run(SSH.java:634)

For at ll