[drbd-mc] 7 Issues Identified in drbd-mc-0.4.1

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Nov 16 10:43:10 CET 2009

Rasto Levrinc wrote:
> On Wed, November 11, 2009 4:55 pm, Mike Peachey wrote:
>> Hi, People.

WRT 0.4.2:

>> ###########
>> # ISSUE 7 #
>> ###########
>> Related to Issue 6; the node that is the Primary DRBD node has access to
>> an active LVM layout on the DRBD block device "/dev/drbd0". The Logical
>> Volumes in the Volume Group "vg0" are "/dev/vg0/nfs" and
>> "/dev/vg0/files" and both are shown in the "Storage (DRBD)" view under
>> the master node, however both are also shown as not mounted.
>>
>> Each is currently mounted on the relevant "/mnt/store/{files,nfs}"
>> mount-point.
>
> NFS handling is disabled for now, because of some other issue, when some
> commands would hang, if NFS is not configured properly.

I've just re-read your response on this issue.

To be clear, it's not NFS related, it's LVM2 related. The DRBD device
(/dev/drbd0) is an LVM Physical Volume (PV) and there are two logical
volumes on it that are mounted on the system. drbd-mc recognises the
logical volumes and displays them in the Disks layout, but believes they
are not mounted; although they are.

(Same remains for / (/dev/sda2))

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com