[drbd-mc] drbd-mc

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri May 8 10:08:50 CEST 2009

Am Friday 08 May 2009 schrieb Infos E-Blokos:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for your answer.
> I don't understand one thing :
> I tried to create a  drbd device but
> everytime it cnaccels saying that it needs to zero out or delete the
> partition I want to use.
> even if I do it with a completly new partition with nothing inside it
> complaints.
> Any clue ?

Most likely there is something inside the new partition that looks like
filesystem or once was...
In DRBD-MC you can choose "Create new meta-data & destroy data" in the
scrolling list and press "overwrite Meta-Data" in order to continue.

Rasto Levrinc

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/