[drbd-mc] ssh port

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Tue Mar 17 10:11:38 CET 2009

Am Monday 16 March 2009 schrieb Uwe Kerstan:
> Hello,
>
> I can't communicate with a remote computer on port 2255 SSH connect.
> There will always SSH uses port 22. Where can I set SSH port 2255?

It is not possible to use other port than 22 at the moment in the dialog
boxes, but it is good idea to make it configurable in later releases.

Right now you would have to hardcode it in src/drbd/utilities/SSH.java file,
changing the line...

final Connection conn = new Connection(hostname);

to...

final Connection conn = new Connection(hostname, 2255);

Rasto Levrinc