[drbd-mc] DRBD MC

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Mon Mar 2 08:44:21 CET 2009

Friday 27 February 2009 06:23:22 pm Andres E. Rodriguez Lazo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying the DRBD MC with Jaunty Alpha 4.
>
> I managed to get to the part where the DRBD MC checks if Heartbeat,
> Heartbeat GUI, DRBD and udev are installed. I managed to install
> Heartbeat and Heartbeat GUI through the DRBD MC and drbd8-utils package
> was installed directly on the server. The problem here is udev. I tried
> installing it through the DRBD MC with no luck, so i decided to install
> it manually. After installing it, the DRBD MC wont recognize udev as
> installed, and when i click over the INSTALL button, it fails...

Yes, the udev detection fails on Jaunty. I'll fix that as soon as possible.

> PD. (I'm guessing as well that this might be a problem because of the
> kernel I'm using... will try to do it with Ubuntu Hardy instead)

This is because the udev user tools changed slightly. On Ubuntu Hardy it
should work better.

Rasto Levrinc

--
: Dipl-Ing Rasto Levrinc
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-58, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.