[drbd-mc] drdb-mc and csync2

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri Jun 12 11:15:49 CEST 2009

Am Thursday 11 June 2009 schrieb AdamBOT:

> Secondly, i was thinking that it would great to have the HA/Clustering
> trinity in the MC (Heartbeat/DRDB/CSync2), and i was wondering where i
> might be able to help/how hard it would be to create a wizard/frontend
> for Csync2, i have very basic java programming skills (the only thing i
> have really done is created a tui for a smtp client for one of my grad
> classes).

That's a good idea. At least you can try it. :-)

You'll need couple of dialog boxes for the wizard. Look in
src/drbd/gui/dialog/ directory for the examples. You'll need something like
AddDrbdConfigDialog.java in src/drbd/ directory, createConfig method from SSH
class and some of the execCommand methods.

If you need something don't hesitate to ask.

Rasto Levrinc

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc
: http://www.drbd.org/mc/management-console/