[drbd-mc] drdb-mc and csync2

AdamBOT adambot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:44:49 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I just implimented drbd/heartbeat via the MC and i was AMAZED!!!  it took
all the complications out of setup and I wanted to first and formost thank
you all for your work.  It is really appreciated.

Secondly, i was thinking that it would great to have the HA/Clustering
trinity in the MC (Heartbeat/DRDB/CSync2), and i was wondering where i might
be able to help/how hard it would be to create a wizard/frontend for Csync2,
i have very basic java programming skills (the only thing i have really done
is created a tui for a smtp client for one of my grad classes).

Thanks again!
Adam