[Drbd-dev] Checksum based resync block size

Eric Wheeler drbd-dev at lists.ewheeler.net
Sat Jun 22 02:03:55 CEST 2019

Hello all,

Can someone help explain how checksum-based sync and verify are
implemented in the sender and receive side?  It looks like the hashes are
per-sector (looking at read_for_csum?) and I am interested in making the
csum chunk size configurable, or at least hack in some test code to see if
it would provide a performance benefit to csum multiple sectors.

I'm also trying to understand what iterates over the lldev and understand
where the csum takes place foreach chunk of data.

Any direction would be helpful.  Thank you.

--
Eric Wheeler