[Drbd-dev] BuildRequires for drbd-utils

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Jul 24 10:08:07 CEST 2018

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 07:19:38PM -0400, Digimer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I'm working on RPMs for Fedora, and noticed two missing build
> dependencies in drbd-utils-9.5.0;
>
> BuildRequires: automake
> BuildRequires: libxslt

Hi Digimer,

I will look into it (and if RHEL/SLES name them differently and what
not).

Same for the kernel part you mentioned in the other thread. Others might
be faster, currently can't promise anything, a bit too busy at the
moment.

In general I think that is more appropriate for drbd-user, drbd-dev is
basically "kernel patch coordination only", drbd-user is "everything
else".

Thanks, rck