[Drbd-dev] [Patch v0 0/8] Patches for compat drbd9 to kernel v4.10

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Mar 9 11:22:30 CET 2017

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 11:27:51AM +0800, Nick Wang wrote:
> Patches for drbd9 compatible to kernel4.10, including drbd,
> drbd-kernel-compat and drbd-headers repos. Ordered as
> functionality, so may mix the three repos in one patch set.

Hi Nick,

thanks again for the time spent, it's highly appreciated.

There are some things that need to change before I can apply the series.
I will answer to some patch mails (2 and 5) that exemplify how we do
compat work.

It would then be great if you resend your series. If not, just let
me know, then I will do the compat work.

Regards, rck