[Drbd-dev] Need info on below ERROR messages

Venkateshaiah, Ranganatha Ranganatha.Venkatesh at Dell.com
Mon Aug 7 07:54:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

     I'm using SLES11 SP1 Enterprise server edition. Below kernel error messages are keep on logging in the log.  Could you please let me know the reason and fix  for the below error message.
     Could you please help me out on this.

    [494837.186385] Modules linked in: af_packet bonding iscsi_ibft iscsi_boot_sysfs
ip6t_REJECT xt_tcpudp nf_conntrack_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv6 ip6table_raw ipt_REJECT iptable_raw xt_CT iptable_filter ip6table_mangle nf_conntrack_ipv4
nf_defrag_ipv4 ip_tables xt_conntrack nf_conntrack ip6table_filter ip6_tables x_tables ext4 crc16 mbcache jbd2 mgag200 i2c_algo_bit ttm drm_kms_helper
drm syscopyarea sysfillrect sysimgblt ipmi_devintf joydev iTCO_wdt bnx2 iTCO_vendor_support i7core_edac gpio_ich edac_core ioatdma dca serio_raw shpchp
lpc_ich mfd_core ipmi_si ipmi_msghandler button coretemp pcspkr kvm processor crc32c_intel dcdbas(X) btrfs xor raid6_pq sr_mod cdrom ata_generic hid_generic
usbhid sd_mod ata_piix ahci libahci uhci_hcd ehci_pci ehci_hcd usbcore libata megaraid_sas usb_common sg scsi_mod autofs4

Regards,
Ranganath