[Drbd-dev] OCF script in drbd-utils-8.9.6

Beliveau, Ludovic Ludovic.Beliveau at windriver.com
Fri Apr 29 16:48:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

The OCF script in drbd-utils-8.9.6 seems to be outdated since it's referring to commands that are no longer supported (in our case "sh-status").

In more details: scripts/drbd.ocf uses '$DRBDSETUP sh-status "$DRBD_RESOURCE"' (or '$DRBDSETUP "$DRBD_DEVICES" sh-status' - depending on the config).

But we are getting "invalid command" when trying to execute those commands manually.  According to the help text, those commands are indeed not existent.

Has anybody also ran into this situation ?  I'm not sure what is the proper fix.

Regards,
/ludovic