[Drbd-dev] cluster initialization with drbdmanage

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed May 20 17:02:22 CEST 2015

> It is the third time I ask you to switch to drbd-user and to not TO/CC
> me. Is it really that difficult?

Yes, it is difficult because:

1.) I consider it bad behavior to switch an existing thread
from one list to another. The archives gets inconsistent that way.

2.) It is unclear what you mean by 'such questions'. For me all this
are development related issues (bugs, missing features, ...).

3.) My environment adds your email address automatically if I press reply.

As requested, I will post further replies to drbd-user.