[Drbd-dev] 答复: Re: Querying the devel plan of speed up initial sync of new and empty devices

Nick Wang nwang at suse.com
Tue Mar 10 04:40:50 CET 2015

Hello Philipp,

Thanks for your information.
i was wrong.mkfs don't zero out the device, otherwise it won't
perform that fast.

It is no harm for inconsistent date if don't touch it,  i still need to
evaluate the benefit of implement the option to customer. It should
faster than full sync (without checksum-based), but still need quite
a long time for the large disk.

Thanks & Best regards,
Nick

Reisner <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> 写入: