[Drbd-dev] UDP multicast transport

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Nov 8 09:01:25 CET 2013

On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 01:32:04PM +0100, raulhp wrote:
> Hello,

Hi there.

> I´m reading the ROADMAP about the DRBD-9.0's features and I see that
> you are developing a transport layer for UDP multicast for the next
> release.

It is on the Roadmap, yes.
It is not current being actively worked on, though.

> Is there any way to contact someone?
>
> I´m interested in the topic.

You are interested in the topic as in
you desperately would like to use it and might be sponsoring development?

Or, given your UGR email address, as in you are volunteering to help out
with development?

Or as in, if that protocol existed today, you'd like to compare it with
others in some more or less scientific review paper?

Or something else?

Thanks for asking, anyways...

Cheers,

	Lars