[Drbd-dev] request for review - DRBD multi volume support for 3.2

Fubo Chen fubo.chen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 20:34:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Philipp Reisner
<philipp.reisner at linbit.com> wrote:
> This is a request for review of drbd-8.4. I intend to send a pull request
> to Jens early next week, for his for-3.2/drivers branch.
>
> I want to point out the idr_for_each_entry() macro, added to
> include/linux/idr.h.  Though we use this macro extensively in the new DRBD
> code, it is not DRBD specific. I intend to leave it in this patch series, as
> the following patches depend on it.
>
> The most noticeable change is the support for multiple replicated volumes in
> a single DRBD connection.  Write-ordering is obeyed among all writes in all
> volumes in a single connection.  This feature is really important for users
> who DRBD for mirroring over longer distances. (Protocol A).

Does not build here. Is EXPORT_SYMBOL(lc_is_used) missing ?

drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c: In function 'drbd_buildtag':
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c:3561:19: warning: the comparison will
always evaluate as 'true' for the address of '__this_module' will
never be NULL [-Waddress]
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.c:2463:12: warning: 'drbd_bmio_set_susp_al'
defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
ERROR: "lc_is_used" [drivers/block/drbd/drbd.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lc_try_lock" [drivers/block/drbd/drbd.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drbd_nla_parse_nested" [drivers/block/drbd/drbd.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "drbd_nla_find_nested" [drivers/block/drbd/drbd.ko] undefined!

Fubo.