[Drbd-dev] Public Bugzilla

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Sep 4 16:19:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 03:52:05PM +0200, Wolfram Schlich wrote:
> Dear Linbit folks,
>
> as you are nowadays referencing bug numbers inside the DRBD
> changelogs, what about a publicly accessible Bugzilla?

Maybe.
Maybe not.

 ;)

If you ask me, I'd rather have (supposed to be) bugs reported on the
mailing list (drbd-user) or via the LINBIT support channels (Customers
only, obviously), than have a public bugzilla.

I fear that a public bugzilla would just depleat our limited time pool
yet again, by endless reports of "does not feed my cat, either".

> Is there any other incarnation of a publicly available list
> of bugs and the corresponding descriptions?

Nope.

--
: Lars Ellenberg