[Drbd-dev] Patch for an up-to-date script/patch-kernel

Guillaume Plessis gui at moolfreet.com
Tue Aug 18 23:16:48 CEST 2009

Hello,
I use the patch method to avoid CONFIG_MODULES to be set.
That's one more way to prevent malicious kernel modules to be loaded on
risky machines (web servers with unsecure PHP application => www-data shell
access => privilege escalation => malicious module loaded).

Thanks for the patch having been applyed and good news that DRBD is getting
merged to Linux upstream!

--
Guillaume Plessis