[Drbd-dev] Patch for an up-to-date script/patch-kernel

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Aug 18 22:59:10 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, 16. August 2009 18:00:21 schrieb Guillaume Plessis:
> Hello DRBD-devs,
> I encountered problems building a DRBD 8.3.2 patch with a 2.6.30.4 kernel
> (missing lru_cache.h, drbd_vli.h, drbd_tracing.c and drbd_tracing.h).
>
> You'll find as attachement a patch that fixes the patch-building process by
> filling "include_linux" and "drbd_source" with the good values.
>
> I hope it will be useful.
>
> Keep up the good work.

Whow the second patch of this kind within a few days. I never expected
that people actually patch DRBD into their kernels...

I have applied it.

Other than that we aim to get DRBD merged to Linux upstream with the
2.6.32 release. You can track out integration work from here:

git://git.drbd.org/linux-2.6-drbd.git

-Phil