[Drbd-dev] Troubleshooting digest failures?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Aug 6 16:56:25 CEST 2008

Hey guys. I've gotten no response from the user list, so maybe it's time
for a different tack debugging DRBD's innards...

I've been having a problem which I describe here. The last posting is
probably the most relevant.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/drbd/users/15119

How would I go about debugging this? Is there extra logging or debugging
which I can enable? Have any of you seen this before?

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA