[Drbd-dev] DRBD-8.1

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri May 18 10:05:08 CEST 2007

Hi There,

There are a number of patches and minor features to get integrated
into drbd-8. Therefore I copied over the trunk to branches/drbd-8.0.

We will integrate bugfixes in the 8.0 branch, and do the new
features in the trunk which will be released as 8.1 when it is
ready. (The bugfixes get merged from 8.0 to 8.1 with the svnp tool)

8.0 and 8.1 will be write protocol compatible. (If the netlink
protocol will be compatible as well will turn out during the merge
of the "many devices patch".)

-Phil
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria        http://www.linbit.com :