[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: Split-brain if primary and syncTarget

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Mar 13 11:23:16 CET 2007

Hi Ernest,

Suddenty I realized that with the last change in the drbd_sync_handshake()
code we could resync unrelated data-sets. I changed it once more there.

I am pretty convinced that it will continue to work for your issue,
I just wanted to let you know, so that you can re-test it it you
have the time...

-Phil
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria        http://www.linbit.com :