[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: Resync stalled at 100% due to race condition

Ernest Montrose ct246 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 16:27:41 CEST 2007

Phil,
Thanks! But be aware that I had sent multiple messages about this since we are having
email issues here. I don't know which email you've seen.  But at least one of the emails
have a proposed patch that would simply acquire the req_lok earlier.  But that would
deadlock, so ignore that patch. Just an FYI.

EM--