[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: Node state stuck in :WFBitMapT on both node.

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Jan 8 14:58:18 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2007 21:33 schrieb Montrose, Ernest:
> Under a xen migration test with moderate I/O we easily get into this
> state where both nodes enters: WFBitMapT.
> We can recover from this by rebooting one node.  This is broken by som
> recent changes.  I can say that it worked
> Before  these changes:

Hi Ernest,

I very carefully reproduced your test here in my UML setup,
and fixed one remaining bug.

http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-cvs/2007-January/001423.html

Last week I did some changes in that area (mdev->p_uuid is now
longer available). I guess that all the problems are now solved
in this area of the code.

-Phil
: Vivenotgasse 48, 1120 Vienna, Austria        http://www.linbit.com :