[Drbd-dev] DRBD8: drbd nodes deadlock in WFBitMapT

Montrose, Ernest Ernest.Montrose at stratus.com
Tue Apr 3 14:49:03 CEST 2007

Phil,
I will try that patch and let you know but first attached is the logs
for drbd2 for both Ben and Jerry.  For over a week I tried to figure out
how we got into that state but failed.  So thanks for the help.  I
flagged some weirdness where there appear to be missing lines.  I
suspect that this may have to do with the way we collect these logs
here.  The problem is near the bottom of the logs since we stop the
tests as soon as we notice the deadlock. Bear in mind that the test is
to power cycle the nodes and see what happens to various subsystems.

And...O! sorry you're not going to be on the East coast we would have
been thrilled to meet you!

Thanks,
EM--