[Drbd-dev] DRBD-8: Fix to Negotiating state handling

Graham, Simon Simon.Graham at stratus.com
Fri Sep 15 22:29:42 CEST 2006

I took the latest update today and found that when I did detach/attach,
the side attaching would never exit the Negotiating state - the other
side updated it's view of the peer correctly, but it never sent anything
back to the originating side to make it go from Negotiating to UpToDate
- I _think_ the expected thing here is to send back a ReportState
message when we are Connected _and_ the peer says its Negotiating --
patch attached that seems to work...

Simon