[Drbd-dev] Another drbdsetup issue...

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Sep 4 10:27:07 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 1. September 2006 19:59 schrieb Graham, Simon:
> I notice that with the latest drbd 8 from trunk, I get errors printed
> out during system boot - these are caused by invalid drbdsetup commands
> being issued that cause drbdsetup to print it's usage information
> (leading to the segfault I reported earlier) - what I found is that the
> drbd startup script is issuing a "drbdadm wait_con_int" command which in
> turn generates 'drbdsetup wait_connect" commands which seem to have been
> removed from drbdsetup... did I miss something whilst I was on vacation?

Hi Simon,

I have to admit that the new netlink/connector based code is not finished
by now (regarding the missing wait_connect command) and of course by no
means fully debugged.

But the patch was already so big, that I wanted to have it under version
control, therefore I committed it to SVN.

I will continue to work on it, implement the last missing commands, and
fixing the bugs...

-Philipp