[Drbd-dev] Another drbdsetup issue...

Graham, Simon Simon.Graham at stratus.com
Fri Sep 1 19:59:47 CEST 2006

I notice that with the latest drbd 8 from trunk, I get errors printed
out during system boot - these are caused by invalid drbdsetup commands
being issued that cause drbdsetup to print it's usage information
(leading to the segfault I reported earlier) - what I found is that the
drbd startup script is issuing a "drbdadm wait_con_int" command which in
turn generates 'drbdsetup wait_connect" commands which seem to have been
removed from drbdsetup... did I miss something whilst I was on vacation?

Simon

PS: I'm using the trunk from ~midday yesterday, Aug 31st.