[Drbd-dev] Re: [DRBD-user] drbd_panic() in drbd_receiver.c

Graham, Simon Simon.Graham at stratus.com
Tue Jul 4 17:01:32 CEST 2006

Thanks -- I'm actually starting with drbd 7 just because it's _much_
easier for me to test (we have a complete build/install/test
infrastructure currently based on using 0.7) however I will push the
changes into the head of the trunk as soon as I can.

FWIW, I have the set-state, NegDReply and NegDSReply stuff coded and
running; I'm using a known bad disk and no panics so far! -- the only
issue I have now is that I think I need to kick the resync processing
when a NegDSReply is received -- /proc/drbd always shows the resync as
100% and stalled;

BTW: do you have any suggestions for handling the bitmap and meta-data
write failures?

Also - let me know if you think you would incorporate these changes into
the 0.7 branch - if so, I'll send patches (oh and let me know what the
'approved' mechanism for sending patches is please).

Simon