[Drbd-dev] Debian and DRBD cooperation

Cyril Bouthors cyril at bouthors.org
Wed Aug 23 13:59:39 CEST 2006

On 21 Aug 2006, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=drbd0.7#_1_4_5
>
> #308640: /sbin/drbdsetup: doesn't work with x86_64 kernel
> fixed; was broken because of a minor glitch between versions.
> 	 we now have compile time asserts in place so this is
> unlikely to ever happen again.
>
> #337210: drbd0.7-utils: man page of drbdsetup is wrong
> fixed;
> example section has been removed/replaced with a url pointer to
> examples on the web -- which may or may not be correct ;)
>
> #337242: drbd0.7-utils: Wrong argument supplied to drbdsetup
> bogus; the "you must not give an index with internal" is correct
> 	 for the drbd.conf syntax. because it _implies_ the -1 on the drbdsetup
> 	 commandline. whatever the problem of the reporter was, this is not it.
>
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=drbd0.7#_1_6_5
>
> #357298: drbd: fix building for x86_64 on i386
> 	has to be fixed debian internally, I think, in case it still
> 	applies.

Thanks.

I've processed all the bugs we got from Debian users. There's only one
left and it's a Debian-internal stuff, we are working on it, should be
fixed later this week.

> all of these have been dealt with very quickly
> on drbd-user when first reported there.

Maybe I missed something but I got no answer to those bug reports :

http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-December/004194.html
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2005-December/004193.html
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2006-April/004872.html
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2006-April/004871.html