[Drbd-dev] DRBD-8: Small update to packet tracing code...

Graham, Simon Simon.Graham at stratus.com
Wed Aug 16 16:41:18 CEST 2006

 <<drbd-trace-update.patch>> Fixes a couple of things (including the
fact that it tried to trace received packets before they've been fully
received!) - it's unfortunate that tracing of received packets on the
data socket cant happen until after the handler is called which means
the traced order of received/sent packets will be wrong but the only
alternative I see is to put calls to dump_packet in each handler after
receiving the full packet header and I didn't like that...

Simon