[Drbd-dev] drbd 0.7 with recent kernels?

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Aug 14 18:35:36 CEST 2006

/ 2006-08-14 15:15:54 +0200
\ Lars Marowsky-Bree:
> Hi,
>
> did anyone already rip out the devfs support from drbd 0.7 to make it
> compile with the latest kernels from upstream again, so I can avoid
> doing it myself? ;-)

"latest kernels" ...
well, we still compile against 2.6.17 as is.

I'm happy to rip it out in trunk completely.

but since we support even 2.4 kernels in drbd 0.7,
there you probably have to do it yourself, in case it is neccessary.
maybe you could just ifdef some empty defines in drbd_compat*.h ?

--
: Lars Ellenberg                                  Tel +43-1-8178292-55 :