[Drbd-dev] drbd crashes the SyncSource if a read error is encountered during sync

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jun 29 12:19:06 CEST 2005

On 2005-06-24T13:38:08, Philipp Reisner <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> wrote:

> > But the secondary here might be hosting other services in a cross-over
> > configuration and shouldn't do that.
> >
> > Comments?
> >
> I guess it that the syncSource fails during resync case needs to be
> tested. -> Will do that as time permits.

OK. I was just checking whether you knew of any issues here off-hand.
I'll prepare to look into it "as time permits" too, but given that the
backup tapes need to be dug out anyway, it's not that critical, and in
the mean time we'll recommend local RAID beneath drbd ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering