[Drbd-dev] Re: drbd uses wrong API for struct bio

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Jan 26 12:15:36 CET 2005

/ 2005-01-24 11:28:52 +0100
\ Lars Marowsky-Bree:
>>> [ ... drbd code cleanup is due ... ]
>> [ ... hear hear ... ]

> I wish lge wasn't hiding in New Zealand ;-)

well, sorry about that.
 :-)

still alive!

been offline for several weeks in really remote locations -- even lost
all comunication completely: managed to ship out our only cell phone
with someone who left early... needed to kayak what would have been
a two-days-worth hike (one way) back and forth to get it back...
nice one!

some "online" days now (had to dig through an impressive pile of list
mails and spam. doh.)

won't be able to do serious work on drbd and ha before mid april.

	lge