[Drbd-dev] drbd-0.7.8 Release will happen today...
philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Jan 17 13:01:38 CET 2005
* Fixed a bug that caused the syncer to starve on devices
bigger than 2 TB on 32bit systems (=CONFIG_LBA).
* Made online resizing actually work. Now it makes a lot
more sense to put DRBD on top of LVM.
* Made the user dialog to work on RedHat based distributions.
* A small optimization that improves the performance of the
syncer when woking with IBM's ServRaid Controllers (ips).
May have a positive effect with other Controllers as well.
* Made epoch_size atomic. This removes a SMP race condition that
could lead on some Xeon CPUs to an ASSERT printk, but did no other
harm than printing messages to the syslog
* Fixed write_gc.pl to work with the perl version delivered
* Made the initscript to abort if one of the setup commands fails.
I will send the usual announcement to the announcements list, when
it is done...
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner Tel +43-1-8178292-50 :
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH Fax +43-1-8178292-82 :
: Schönbrunnerstr 244, 1120 Vienna, Austria http://www.linbit.com :
More information about the drbd-dev