[Linux-ha-dev] Re: [Drbd-dev] [RFC] Handling of internal split-brain in multiple state resources

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Fri Sep 24 17:17:25 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-20T17:09:36,
   Philipp Reisner <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> said:

> BTW, from the text I realized that hearbeat will monitor the resource (drbd).
> Probabely with calling the resource script with a new method. Basically
> hearbeat polls DRBD for an change in the connection state.
>
> Would you like to have an active notification from DRBD ?

Active notification is of course welcome. The CRM is event-based anyway,
so we could throw the event from drbd into the same machinery; that
would be a welcome addition.

Though not only connection state is interesting, but also the loss of
it's local disk.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--