[Drbd-dev] Another drbd race

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Sat Sep 4 12:51:35 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-04T12:43:38,
   Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> said:

> I did not say we need either/or, I say I want an _additional_ timeout,

Ah, misread that. Ok, then we agree. Seems ok.

> won't need to, but it won't lose any writes anymore). Of course we can
> optimize, and I'd like to; but we need to be correct first.
> so don't argue if you don't disagree.

I wasn't realizing I wasn't disagreeing ;-) I thought you meant the
additional timeout relative to the current situation and instead of the
resume.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	   \\\  ///
SUSE Labs, Research and Development \honk/