lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Jul 11 18:16:49 CEST 2016
This is a release candidate. Please help testing,
and let us know of any problems or regressions, performance or otherwise.
Changes since 8.4.7:
* compat fixes for linux kernels up to 4.7
* fix potential deadlock with many parallel request on kernels >= 4.3
* fix potential data divergence after write error on secondary
with non-synchronous replication
* performance improvement for kernel >= 2.6.39
use request plugging again to help backends with merging batches
Already in 8.4.7-2:
* compat: don't trigger BUG_ON on flush in kernel < 2.6.24 (e.g. RHEL 5)
* al_write_transaction: skip re-scanning of bitmap page pointer array.
Improves performance of random writes on "huge" volumes
by burning less CPU and avoiding CPU cache pressure.
More information about the drbd-announce