philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Sat Aug 17 01:52:14 CEST 2013
And here is the 8.4.4rc1. It mainly contains of fixes. The only
new feature the online reshaping of the AL-layout.
BTW, since there are still people installing drbd-8.3 on new systems.
DRBD-8.4 gives you more performance. See this blog post:
This is a release candidate. Please help testing.
* Changes from 8.3.16
* fix decoding of bitmap vli rle for device sizes > 64 TB
* fix for deadlock when using automatic split-brain-recovery
* only fail empty flushes if no good data is reachable
* avoid to shrink max_bio_size due to peer re-configuration
* fix resume-io after reconnect with broken fence-peer handler
* fencing script improvements
* Fixed attaching to disks with fixed size external meta-data
(This regressions was introduced with 8.4.3)
* Allow online changing of al-stripes and al-stripe-size with the
* drbdadm adjust now deals with IP-address changes correctly
* Align the internal object model with drbd-9.0 (away from drbd-8.3)
* Compiles on Linux v3.10
More information about the drbd-announce